After announcing some major changes of at Vanta Trading, Baba Yaga returns to the China Shop to discuss their new baseline trader evaluation: from why they felt the need to create the program to what people can expect after filling out the form… Even some discussion on how just answering the questions can benefit traders!
Vanta has also extended their trial window to 14 days, giving everyone an opportunity to check it out for free!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 09/15/23
Solving problems, helping set goals and refining processes is the bulk of Baba’s passion. He does that in many contexts, ranging from non-profits to real estate and everything inbetween. He focuses on market structure through the lens of TPO charting and executes based on volume, misplaced large orders and delta. He loves the opening range breakout and typically trades the market from the “inside out.”
When entities are profitable, they are considered “in the black”, we took the concept of Vantablack, a brand name of super-black coatings with a reflectance below 1.5% in the visible spectrum…in other words, VERY BLACK. We guide, educate, provide community, and equip traders to understand the benefits of a consistent approach to the market. Founded by Mr. W Banks and BabaYaga with the goal of expediting the path to profitability for traders. Providing video reviews of trades as well as trade setups and methods-not a call out room for passive participants to listen in on- but telling, showing, guiding on things they have learned through their years of experience – members hear live conversations about positions, areas of interest, and overall process from the team. Vanta Trading is both a title and a goal, for traders to be deep in the black over the long haul.
Vanta Trading – Website
Use This Link to Save 20% – Affiliate Link
Vanta Trading – YouTube Channel
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Maki at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 36 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
For anyone trading futures, check out Vantatrading.com. Founded by Mr. W Banks and Baba Yaga, they provide a ton of educational content with the focus of teaching aspiring traders how to build a repeatable, profitable process. You can find our exclusive affiliate link/discount code for Vanta in our free discord server as well!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!