If you enjoyed last week’s conversation with Brannigan, then strap in and grab a notebook because Max Thomas (cofounder of Traders Launch) came prepared to share his hard-earned knowledge with Dan and Kyle! Join us as we discuss the recent turmoil in the prop trading industry as Max explains how these bad actors stack the deck against us and how Traders Launch is separating themselves from the pack!
If you are interested in trying out Trader’s Launch, please use our Affilitate link to save 10% on your purchase!
Got a guest recommendation for us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 09/06/23
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Max Thomas is the Co-Owner of Traders Launch. With a background in game development and a deep understanding of crowd behavioral dynamics, he ventured into the financial markets. Embracing a quantitative approach, he merges statistical methods with rules-based discretionary systems. Together with his co-founder, Connor Holly, they are on a mission to unlock new opportunities in the world of retail trading.
Netflix Vs The World – YouTube
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Maki at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 36 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
For anyone trading futures, check out Vantatrading.com. Founded by Mr. W Banks and Baba Yaga, they provide a ton of educational content with the focus of teaching aspiring traders how to build a repeatable, profitable process. You can find our exclusive affiliate link/discount code for Vanta in our free discord server as well!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!