This week in the China Shop, Anthony Fatseas (host of WTFinance) drops by to talk about the Consumer Sentiment report and the escalating chip wars with China. In Stock News, the UAW strikes begin for the Big Three and London’s ARM hits a $60B market cap after a successful IPO. Over in the Crypto Corner, a look at Binance’s timeline does not paint a rosy picture for the exchange and FTX gets approval to sell $3.4B worth of crypto holdings. After managing to short the only green stock last week, Kyle let’s Anthony take the lead in this week’s bet pick.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 09/15/23
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out Anthony’s podcast, Conspiracied History here!
Check out the merch in the China Shop shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends (or to replenish the Bet account), then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Maki at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 36 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
For anyone trading futures, check out Vantatrading.com. Founded by Mr. W Banks and Baba Yaga, they provide a ton of educational content with the focus of teaching aspiring traders how to build a repeatable, profitable process. You can find our exclusive affiliate link/discount code for Vanta in our free discord server as well!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Sentiment Drops in September
Ray Dalio Says to Hold Cash for Now??
House Republicans Demand Full Huawei Sanctions
UAW Strikes Begin at Big Three
ARM IPO Valuation Tops $60B
FTX Approved to Liquidate $3.4B in Crypto to Pay Creditors
Grayscale Urges SEC Approve Spot BTC ETF After Court Win
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!