Joining Kyle in the China Shop this week is Pauli Walnuts, the man behind Pauli Probes the Markets! Listen in as Pauli shares how he got into trading after initially setting out to learn how to invest. From crossing paths with an infamous Pump and Dumper to the insanity of the meme stock craze, there were a lot of “learning” opportunities on Pauli’s journey! We also discuss Pauli’s struggle with ADHD along with his motivations for starting the Substack and discord!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 08/14/23
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Pauli has been trading for four years. Having witnessed the small cap madness with AMC, he made and lost a fortune in the first few years of his trading career. Soon enough, when the market turned and many traders walked away from the market, Pauli continued to try and find a method in the madness and discovered the S&P 500 futures. In doing so he began sharing what he saw every day in his daily review at the start of 2023. Pauli now has over 4,000 followers on twitter and his daily blog is read in 47 states and 64 countries worldwide.
Being a Londoner, outside of trading Pauli enjoys following his favorite soccer (football) team and is a big fan of music. In soccer Pauli bleeds red for his beloved Arsenal, but his taste in music varies from jazz to hip-hop to reggae and country folk music, if it sounds good, he digs it!
Pauli wants to help traders of futures build a flourishing community and healthy comradery in what can be a lonely business, in doing so he has amassed a discord of over 700 futures traders and hopes to continue to build on the educational side of his blog posts all for free and all for the sake of building a community for newcomers and experienced traders to thrive in.
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Maki at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 36 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
For anyone trading futures, check out Vantatrading.com. Founded by Mr. W Banks and Baba Yaga, they provide a ton of educational content with the focus of teaching aspiring traders how to build a repeatable, profitable process. You can find our exclusive affiliate link/discount code for Vanta in our free discord server as well!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!