This week in the China Shop, Evergrande is back in the news after filing for Bankruptcy, while another Chinese developer looks to be in financial trouble. In Stock News, INTC gets a boost after scrapping a deal, Outback gets an activist attention and upcoming UAW negotiations has Ford prepping for a strike. Over in the Crypto Corner, BTC drops after SpaceX dumps its holdings and new ETH ETFs could arrive in October. Coming into the home stretch of The Bet, the Bulls look to make an earnings play of their own to retake the lead!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 08/18/23
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out Dan’s newest podcast, Conspiracied History here!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends (or to replenish the Bet account), then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Maki at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 36 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
For anyone trading futures, check out Vantatrading.com. Founded by Mr. W Banks and Baba Yaga, they provide a ton of educational content with the focus of teaching aspiring traders how to build a repeatable, profitable process. You can find our exclusive affiliate link/discount code for Vanta in our free discord server as well!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Evergrande Files for Chapter 15 Bankruptcy Protection
Markets Face Perfect Storm of High Rates and China Fears
Burry Bets on Big Short… Again
BofA Issues Warning as Yields Rise
Room Temp Semis Paper Confirmed as Hoax
INTC Rises after Scrapping $5.4B Deal
UAW Negotiations Expected to be Contentious
Ford Secretly Prepping for Labor Disruptions
Outback Steakhouse Owners Stock Rises on Activist Interest
Self-Driving Car in San Fran Hit by Firetruck
BTC Plunges as SpaceX Dumps Holdings
SEC Expected to Approve ETH Futures ETFs by October
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!