Joining Kyle in the China Shop this week for his first Forex discussion is Kevin Jefferson, founder of FMTrades.com! Listen along as Kevin talks about why he likes to trade Forex, how his military experiences shaped his trading journey and the impact his father had in his life. We also discuss what FMTrades.com has to offer new traders as well as some good free resources out there to help learn about Forex.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 07/03/23
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Kevin is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point. He served as a Field Artillery officer with rapid deployment units worldwide. Kevin has been a financial professional for over 20 years, and has created a trading course that has positioned several of his students to replace their six-figure work incomes and significantly reduce their work hours. He has helped several client-partners achieve over five & six-figure incomes in less than 12 months.
Kevin has been the personal trader for celebrities and high net worth clients, helping them achieve significant value in their portfolios in short order. He also helped a state government create a record $1.2 billion in additional income to assist in its economic development goals.
Kevin founded FollowMyTradesdotCom, Inc. one of the world’s largest, most successful trading companies, to help people achieve their best lives.
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
For anyone trading futures, check out Vantatrading.com. Founded by Mr. W Banks and Baba Yaga, they provide a ton of educational content with the focus of teaching aspiring traders how to build a repeatable, profitable process. You can find our exclusive affiliate link/discount code for Vanta in our free discord server as well!
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!