This week Vico from TRADEPRO Academy is back in the China Shop to discuss the free Futures Trading workshop that he recently hosted. Listen along as Kyle and Dan learn more about why Vico changed his system to rely on mostly volume profile and order flow, before finally understanding the true importance of utilizing the replay feature… If you missed the workshop, you can register here to watch the replay!
Be sure to check out TRADEPRO Academy‘s new Inner Circle Options and Futures master classes, available now!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 06/19/23
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Victorio started trading with George Papazov in 2015/2016 as an early member of TRADEPRO Academy, after his dad happened to meet him in a Starbucks (he may have spilled coffee on him). Victorio was a lost college student at the time in Engineering, hating it but not knowing what to do. After befriending George, he was convinced to get into trading and switched his degree to Financial Services. Victorio traded throughout college, and ended up paying for some of his schooling through options swing trading using some of his government loan (blowing 50% of it at first)
*Note from Victorio and 2 Bulls: Please don’t risk your tuition on options!*
While still in college, he then transitioned to futures day trading. There was a big learning curve in futures, but he eventually started making money about one year in (2018). While Victorio still trades futures here and there, he found that he was risking a little too much for comfort. Forever a student, he still works on his futures craft but recently flipped back to options. He day trade options now will pretty good success and swing trades common stock, with a focus on large caps and growth companies.
Support for 2 Bulls is brought to you by MANSCAPED™, who is the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. Their products are precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. MANSCAPED’s™ Performance Package the ultimate men’s hygiene bundle! Join over 7 million men worldwide who trust MANSCAPED with this exclusive offer for you…. 20% off and free worldwide shipping with the code: 2BULLS at manscaped.com.
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!