Drew Spaventa is in the shop this week and we kicked off the conversation with a recent story about a house fire! After the smoke cleared (ha!), we talked about how Drew got into the investing world and why alternative investments should be on everyone’s radar before discussing some of the traits that stand out among successful (and not so successful) small business CEOs
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 04/20/23
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Drew is the founder and CEO of The Spaventa Group, a leading alternative investment company. The Spaventa Group provides investment opportunities in late-stage, venture capital-backed companies to individual and institutional investors.
Having experience as a trader, investment manager, and executive, Drew is focused on creating and investing in new, innovative wealth-building assets and emerging technologies. He recently accepted a position on the Forbes Finance Council, a community for executives in the investment, wealth and asset management, and financial planning industries.
Follow TSG on Twitter
Follow TSG on Facebook
Follow TSG on Instagram
Podcast – TMC (themacrocompass.com)
Support for 2 Bulls is brought to you by MANSCAPED™, who is the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. Their products are precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. MANSCAPED’s™ Performance Package the ultimate men’s hygiene bundle! Join over 7 million men worldwide who trust MANSCAPED with this exclusive offer for you…. 20% off and free worldwide shipping with the code: 2BULLS at manscaped.com.
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
For anyone trading futures, check out Vantatrading.com. Founded by Mr. W Banks and Baba Yaga, they provide a ton of educational content with the focus of teaching aspiring traders how to build a repeatable, profitable process. You can find our exclusive affiliate link/discount code for Vanta in our free discord server as well!
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at [email protected]
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
China Shop Links:
2 Bulls Discord
China Shop Merch
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending