Joining Kyle in the Shop this week is Bruce Scott, personal finance specialist and Author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom. Listen along as they discuss Bruce’s journey: from his humble beginnings in Jamaca to giving back to his school by teaching finance (which formed the basis for his book), his tale is inspirational on multiple fronts. We also discuss some of the concepts in the book, as Bruce explains how to Grow, Protect and Sow your money, regardless of your starting point.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 05/18/23
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Bruce is an international personal finance specialist who dug his way out of poverty. He is a certified public accountant (Colorado), a chartered accountant (Jamaica), a chartered certified accountant (UK) and creator of the online and in person course, 14 Steps to Financial Freedom. Bruce is also the territory leader (senior partner) at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Jamaica, a member firm of PwC International Limited, one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Bruce started teaching the course in community-based institutions, including his alma mater, Jamaica College (high school), to increase financial literacy among working adults and students. The idea for his book stemmed from the warm reception to the course and the need to spread the financial freedom message at a faster rate.
Support for 2 Bulls is brought to you by MANSCAPED™, who is the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. Their products are precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. MANSCAPED’s™ Performance Package the ultimate men’s hygiene bundle! Join over 7 million men worldwide who trust MANSCAPED with this exclusive offer for you…. 20% off and free worldwide shipping with the code: 2BULLS at manscaped.com.
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
For anyone trading futures, check out Vantatrading.com. Founded by Mr. W Banks and Baba Yaga, they provide a ton of educational content with the focus of teaching aspiring traders how to build a repeatable, profitable process. You can find our exclusive affiliate link/discount code for Vanta in our free discord server as well!
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!