In the final episode of our limited series with Rich Friesen of Mind Muscles Academy, 2 Bulls Discord members Joel, Perdue and Bear Goes Long join in on the fun! This time everyone is taking Rich’s Trader Assessment in real time and discussing the results afterwards. It’s been a long journey, and while we’re not to the finish line yet, it’s still impressive to see how far we’ve come since the start of the series. We’ve got video this time so you can follow along from home if you want to take the assessment yourself!
Have an idea for our next miniseries? Send us an email at [email protected] or post it in our Discord.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 04/14/23
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Richard Friesen works with professionals and business leaders who want to increase their personal effectiveness with joy and grace. His neuroscience based Mind Muscles™ model gives his clients the opportunity to reach their goals with online training, simulations, interactive exercises, group support and real time decision processes.
Richard has been a futures broker for Merrill Lynch, a floor trader on the CME, CBOT and the options floor of the Pacific Exchange where he built and sold a successful options trading firm where he served on the Exchange’s board of directors. He also founded and built a financial software company and is the inventor of ten significant trading interface patents. This combined with his Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, Neurolinguistic Programing Master’s certification and neuroscience focus, brings a unique framework to business, investing and career success. Rich recently published “A Private Conversation with Money,” which observes the main character “Joe” who deals with all the conflicts, self-sabotage and belief systems around money and wealth.
Mind Muscles Website
A Private Conversation with Money – Book Link
- Take the Trader’s Assessment found on the Mind Muscles homepage
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Links:
2 Bulls Discord
China Shop Merch
Previous Trade Runners Episodes
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 7, The Trader AssessmentIn this episode of Trade Runners, several members of the 2 Bulls discord join Kyle and Rich to take the Mind Muscle’s Trader Assessment and discuss the results
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 5, Fear of SuccessMany traders cannot visualize success… If just visualizing success creates discomfort, imagine how your brain reacts when you approach success in the real world!
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen, Ep. 4: Nightmare Trading TrapsRich Friesen is back with an assessment for the listeners to help build awareness of their own biases and filters with the goal of overcoming Nightmare Trading Traps
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen, Ep.3: Persistent Trading MistakesEpisode 3 of Trade Runners, ft. Rich Friesen focuses on persistent trading mistakes… how to identify and ultimately change them to serve a better purpose