This week in the China Shop, the CBOE is ready to launch a 1D version of the VIX Monday, Dan muses on the Dollar’s accelerating dominance erosion and Chile plans on nationalizing its Lithium. In Stock News, France goes after Molson Coors imports, and Salt Lake City’s Maverik buys Kum and Go. Over in the Crypto Corner, hawkish inflation data leads to weakness in the sector and a BTC whale wakes up after 9+ years of dormancy. In The Bet, a listener throws the Bulls a lifeline with some new pick ideas, but will it be enough to get the win?
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 04/21/23
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out Dan’s newest podcast, Conspiracied History here!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends (or to replenish the Bet account), then you can donate here!
Support for 2 Bulls is brought to you by MANSCAPED™, who is the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. Their products are precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. MANSCAPED’s™ Performance Package the ultimate men’s hygiene bundle! Join over 7 million men worldwide who trust MANSCAPED with this exclusive offer for you…. 20% off and free worldwide shipping with the code: 2BULLS at manscaped.com.
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
For anyone trading futures, check out Vantatrading.com. Founded by Mr. W Banks and Baba Yaga, they provide a ton of educational content with the focus of teaching aspiring traders how to build a repeatable, profitable process. You can find our exclusive affiliate link/discount code for Vanta in our free discord server as well!
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at [email protected]
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
Fed Pause Looms, Be Careful What You Wish For…
CBOE Launching 1D Version of VIX Monday
Chile’s Lithium Nationalization Plan
Dollar’s Dominance as Reserve Currency Eroding at 10x Pace
France Irate at the “Champagne of Beers” Slogan
ChatGPT Can Decode Fed Speak
SAP Incorporating ChatGPT
AT&T’s Biggest Selloff in 20+ Years Prompts HSBC to Turn Bullish
Kum and Go Sold to Maverik
Cryptos Fall Following Hawkish Inflation Data
Bitcoin Whale Awakens After 9 Years of Dormancy
Learn More Here
***Send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
Friends of the Show:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending