In this latest installment of Round Table, Square Traders, Retail Capital joins Robert to answer his questions about strategy development, back testing metrics, and risk management. We also discussed algo trading and resources to learn Python coding, and even some stories about how Retail learned the hard way the importance of managing risk! Be sure to check out Retail’s substack for more info on how he trades and analyzes data!
Want to join an expert on the next episode? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of topics and a short bio and you could be selected for the next episode!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 02/13/23
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
About Retail Capital:
I started trading a decade ago, have blown my accounts, and had a lot of fun, pain, and tears along the way. In 2022, I turned pro. This has been the best choice I have ever made. I’m far from being the greatest trader out there, but I love what I do and work every day towards becoming one of the best scalpers. I also have a passion for programming and I develop algos that trade live with real $. I mostly trade $NQ and $BTC (more recently).
I started trading seriously 2 years ago, and I’m still learning and striving for consistency. I have many years of coding experience, and I’m still learning how to use those skills to improve my trading. Currently I’m developing custom trading tools for Sierra Chart, and testing strategy ideas with Python.
Datacamp.com – Learning Resource
Using Python for Statistical Analysis
Chat w/ Traders (212) – Podcast Recommendation
Chat w/ Traders (243) – Podcast Recommendation
Follow Retail Capital on Twitter
Follow RobertR on Twitter
Support for 2 Bulls is brought to you by MANSCAPED™, who is the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. Their products are precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. MANSCAPED’s™ Performance Package the ultimate men’s hygiene bundle! Join over 7 million men worldwide who trust MANSCAPED with this exclusive offer for you…. 20% off and free worldwide shipping with the code: 2BULLS at manscaped.com.
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
China Shop Links:
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and Joel (Pt. 2)Fleri and Joel are back for another round table episode as we check in with Joel to see how he’s been progressing since we last spoke
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Erik from esInvestsErik Smolinski is in the shop this week to discuss Kyle’s recent struggles and plan to return to live capital trading
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of