In this week’s special weekend episode, Sue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by the shop to give us an update on the housing market, interest rate expectations and what she’s been doing since we last had her on! We also look at the Silicon Valley Bank collapse and for some reason, a little ancient history digression…
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 03/11/23
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Sue is an expert at finding mortgage solutions for her customers. She has over 15 years of lending experience and over 25 years of construction experience. She educates her customers with the available financing options and assists them in securing the right mortgage loan to fit their individual needs and financial goals. Sue is dedicated to helping families become homeowners, as she keeps them continually informed throughout the mortgage loan process.
Sue’s MLS number is 206048 and Fairway Independant Mortgage’s MLS number is 2289.
Fairway Independent Mortgage
Follow Sue on Linkedin
Email Sue at SPullen@Fairwaymc.com
Support for 2 Bulls is brought to you by MANSCAPED™, who is the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. Their products are precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. MANSCAPED’s™ Performance Package the ultimate men’s hygiene bundle! Join over 7 million men worldwide who trust MANSCAPED with this exclusive offer for you…. 20% off and free worldwide shipping with the code: 2BULLS at manscaped.com.
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
China Shop Links:
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and Joel (Pt. 2)Fleri and Joel are back for another round table episode as we check in with Joel to see how he’s been progressing since we last spoke
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Erik from esInvestsErik Smolinski is in the shop this week to discuss Kyle’s recent struggles and plan to return to live capital trading
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of
Leave a Reply