This week in the China Shop, the markets are pricing in more rate hikes after the latest economic data, ChatGPT writes an “interesting” article about a prison photo and Kyle finds out he’s to blame for the interest rate hikes. In Stock News, Credit Suisse is in hot water again, big corporations are embracing solar and Carvana reports massive losses. Over in the Crypto Corner, NFT sales soar (but only for one brand) and in The Bet, Dan scours the charts for a pick to carry the bulls down the home stretch.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 02/25/23
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out Dan’s newest podcast, Conspiracied History here!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends (or to fix Kyle’s sewer line), then you can donate here!
Support for 2 Bulls is brought to you by MANSCAPED™, who is the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. Their products are precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. MANSCAPED’s™ Performance Package the ultimate men’s hygiene bundle! Join over 7 million men worldwide who trust MANSCAPED with this exclusive offer for you…. 20% off and free worldwide shipping with the code: 2BULLS at manscaped.com.
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
Treasury Yields Rise after Fed’s Preferred Inflation Gauge Shows Larger than Expected Increase
Further Rate Hikes Expected
Men Leaving the Workforce in Their Prime Contributing to Fed Raising Rates?
ChatGPT Muses on Prison Photo
AI Coming for Our Jobs?
Credit Suisse in Trouble… Again…
Adobe’s Figma Deal under DOJ Scrutiny
Big Corporations Embracing Solar
Carvana Reports Massive Losses in Earnings Statement
Crypto has Target on its Back with the IRS
NFT Sales Soar in Past Week
Learn More Here
***Send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
Friends of the Show:
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!