In the Fourth episode of our limited series with Rich Friesen of Mind Muscles Academy, Rich brings an assessment with him for Kyle to complete on air. The goal of the assessment is to create an awareness of the major mind traps that are common to many independent traders. Kyle is able to visually see the gap between his rational understanding of trading success and his own trading reactions, biases, filters and of course, trading traps. We welcome everyone to follow along with the homework assignments as we all work to improve together!
If you have a question to submit for next month’s episode, email it to [email protected] or post it in our Discord.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 01/12/23
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Richard Friesen works with professionals and business leaders who want to increase their personal effectiveness with joy and grace. His neuroscience based Mind Muscles™ model gives his clients the opportunity to reach their goals with online training, simulations, interactive exercises, group support and real time decision processes.
Richard has been a futures broker for Merrill Lynch, a floor trader on the CME, CBOT and the options floor of the Pacific Exchange where he built and sold a successful options trading firm where he served on the Exchange’s board of directors. He also founded and built a financial software company and is the inventor of ten significant trading interface patents. This combined with his Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, Neurolinguistic Programing Master’s certification and neuroscience focus, brings a unique framework to business, investing and career success. Rich recently published “A Private Conversation with Money,” which observes the main character “Joe” who deals with all the conflicts, self-sabotage and belief systems around money and wealth.
Mind Muscles Website
A Private Conversation with Money – Book Link
- Complete the downloadable Trading Traps Assessment (Lesson included here)
- Build awareness of our own biases, filters and tendencies
- Invite ourselves to step into new behaviors that better match the traders we desire to become
- Acknowledge and accept any resistance with curiosity
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Links:
2 Bulls Discord
China Shop Merch
Previous Trade Runners Episodes
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 7, The Trader AssessmentIn this episode of Trade Runners, several members of the 2 Bulls discord join Kyle and Rich to take the Mind Muscle’s Trader Assessment and discuss the results
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 5, Fear of SuccessMany traders cannot visualize success… If just visualizing success creates discomfort, imagine how your brain reacts when you approach success in the real world!
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen, Ep. 4: Nightmare Trading TrapsRich Friesen is back with an assessment for the listeners to help build awareness of their own biases and filters with the goal of overcoming Nightmare Trading Traps
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen, Ep.3: Persistent Trading MistakesEpisode 3 of Trade Runners, ft. Rich Friesen focuses on persistent trading mistakes… how to identify and ultimately change them to serve a better purpose