Three months have passed since the inaugural episode of Round Table, Square Traders, and as promised, Fleri and Joel are back for a follow-up! Join us as we catch up with Joel as the discussion shifts to how to maintain focus and guard one’s process. If you find yourself jumping from strategy to strategy or feel like you’re sometimes drinking from the knowledge firehose, the tips and concepts Fleri offers are sure to be beneficial. Joel also does a great job of planting the seeds for a third episode centered around Delta
Want to join an expert on the next episode? Send us an email at [email protected] with a list of topics and a short bio and you could be selected for the next episode!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 12/27/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Fleri began trading on the early crypto exchanges and with mid cap stocks before shifting his focus to futures and intraday trading. His work on ES, NQ, RTY, CL and UB is rooted in Market Auction Theory and tracking market participants through pattern recognition and confluence of Price Action and Order Flow. Fleri approaches his trading day by coming to the open with a plan of execution-able areas for the auction to potentially seek value while utilizing Order Flow and Price Action to capitalize on intraday rotations.
Joel is a power lineman, husband, and father of 2 wonderful daughters. He took up trading as a way of participating in the market more actively than buy and hold ETF investing. Joel has found a true passion in trading futures and would continue to do it even if he never earned (or lost) another dollar, he just enjoys the game. Along with that he has found a community that has grown on him beyond buddies and past friends to what he considers family. Joel’s best friend is a doctor in the states he met through trading and have never met in person, while he is up in Canada.
Follow Fleri on Twitter
Follow Joel on Twitter
Support for 2 Bulls is brought to you by MANSCAPED™, who is the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. Their products are precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. MANSCAPED’s™ Performance Package the ultimate men’s hygiene bundle! Join over 7 million men worldwide who trust MANSCAPED with this exclusive offer for you…. 20% off and free worldwide shipping with the code: 2BULLS at manscaped.com.
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at [email protected]
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
China Shop Links:
2 Bulls Discord
China Shop Merch
- Round Table Square Traders: Why Don’t Economists Trade? (Ft. Eric Mason & Erik Smolinski)This week’s round table is full of Eric(k)s as we sit down to finally understand why most of the economists we’ve met don’t actively trade the stock markets.
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and Joel (Pt. 2)Fleri and Joel are back for another round table episode as we check in with Joel to see how he’s been progressing since we last spoke
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Erik from esInvestsErik Smolinski is in the shop this week to discuss Kyle’s recent struggles and plan to return to live capital trading