Joining Kyle in the shop this week is Jaden Sterling, creator of the Sterling Stock Picker and author of The Alchemy of True Success. Listen in as Kyle finds out the reason why Jaden is known as the Spiritual Money Guy, as they discuss the power of intuition and positive mindset. Jaden also discusses how the Sterling Stock picker came about and how it can help investors of all levels before wrapping up with some thoughts on where the markets are heading in 2023.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 12/06/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Jaden’s point of view is that the large brokerage firms and investment advisors are set up to make their own firms wealthier – NOT the clients. He worked for 2 large investment banking firms in his 20s including holding a leadership position in the Asset Management division of Citigroup in Southern California where he increased sales from 105 million to over 300 million in just over 2 years.
At age 26, Jaden became a top 1% earner in the US due to the financial markets. But in his early retirement he pivoted and went on to develop 125 affordable housing projects over 7 years in South Florida valued in excess of 12.5 million dollars. He has gone on record to share that he learned more about growing his wealth through his wealthy clients than through the firms that held their assets.
Jaden is big on individual stocks, NOT on mutual funds. And he sees so many people struggling to find winning stocks that could ultimately lead to financial freedom. That is why he recently assembled a team to create patent pending software that investors can use to invest like experts without needing to become a CFA or other certified professional in finance.
The software is called Sterling Stock Picker and it takes key indicators and creates their ‘NorthStar Ranking’ for each stock… Recently, their utility patent was filed with the USPTO for their technology. What many of the current users are excited about is the fact that there is the ability to filter stocks that fit their risk tolerance, personal values, interests and much more with over 28 different filters available.
Support for 2 Bulls is brought to you by MANSCAPED™, who is the best in men’s below-the-waist grooming. Their products are precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. MANSCAPED’s™ Performance Package the ultimate men’s hygiene bundle! Join over 7 million men worldwide who trust MANSCAPED with this exclusive offer for you…. 20% off and free worldwide shipping with the code: 2BULLS at manscaped.com.
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Eric Mason: Return of the EconomistEric Mason returns to the shop to talk about Grad School, Geopolitics and how money actually flows around the world!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Goes over Like a Chinese BalloonTop stories this week include a blowout NFP report, Apple and Ford’s disappointing earnings and Ryan Cohen’s latest reclaimation project
- Brian Moran: Founder and CEO of FLX NetworksBrian Moran, Founder and CEO of FLX Networks is in the shop to talk about his journey and how those experiences led to the founding of FLX
- 2 Bulls Podcast: SPY Nears Golden Cross, Big Buybacks are Workers’ LossThis week in the shop we’re diving into the latest inflation data, and taking a closer look at some massive buybacks from Chevron and UNP
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game