In the second installment of our limited series with Rich Friesen of Mind Muscles Academy, we’re looking at how to gain confidence in our trading strategies. Join us as Rich explains the confidence circle and blows our minds at the idea that we have been searching for confidence in the wrong place… Rich expounds on the concept of market moods and challenges the listeners to spend the next month defining/identifying them and figuring out which strategies work best for those different moods. We welcome everyone to follow along with the homework assignments and look forward to the opportunity to learn from one of the best!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 11/03/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Richard Friesen works with professionals and business leaders who want to increase their personal effectiveness with joy and grace. His neuroscience based Mind Muscles™ model gives his clients the opportunity to reach their goals with online training, simulations, interactive exercises, group support and real time decision processes.
Richard has been a futures broker for Merrill Lynch, a floor trader on the CME, CBOT and the options floor of the Pacific Exchange where he built and sold a successful options trading firm where he served on the Exchange’s board of directors. He also founded and built a financial software company and is the inventor of ten significant trading interface patents. This combined with his Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology, Neurolinguistic Programing Master’s certification and neuroscience focus, brings a unique framework to business, investing and career success. Rich recently published “A Private Conversation with Money,” which observes the main character “Joe” who deals with all the conflicts, self-sabotage and belief systems around money and wealth.
- Define the different market moods
- Study charts to find examples of each type of market mood, and determine how often each occurs
- What mood is the Market Hell for each strategy? What mood is the Market Heaven?
- What are the attributes of your Market Heaven?
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Links:
Previous Trade Runners Episodes
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 1, Measuring What MattersRich Friesen is back in the shop for this special limited series that is focusing on the psychology of trading. This episode focuses on measuring and tracking our mental state