In this latest installment of Round Table, Square Traders, Erik Smolinski from esInvests is in the shop to discuss Kyle’s recent account blowout and his recovery plan. Join us as we talk about risk management, psychology and mental discipline as Erik offers his thoughts on Kyle’s plan of action to return to live capital trading.
Want to join an expert on the next episode? Send us an email at email@example.com with a list of topics and a short bio and you could be selected for the next episode!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 10/28/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Erik is a lifelong investor and self-made millionaire looking to share how others can achieve the same. He is hoping to share his experience with active and veteran military members to expose them to opportunities.
He came from a single parent low-income household, worked odd jobs as a kid, and began investing in high school. Erik wasn’t going to attend college and planned to enlist in the Marines, but a mentor directed him to apply for a scholarship (which he earned). While he pursued his undergrad, he dug deeper into investing and trading – finding derivatives which he primarily trades. He completed over 6 years of active duty before transitioning to the reserves, earning an MBA during his last year. Erik then spread into real estate and angel investing as his means grew, to accelerate capital growth.
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!