Joining us in the shop this week is James Andrew, CEO of Global Liquidity. Listen along as James tells us about his past as a pioneer of high frequency algorithmic trading and how that relates to his current project, Lightning Bridge. James also tells us about the interface design and we request early access if he ever develops a 3D DOM for futures before we wrap things up with a discussion on Bitcoin’s use case and the even broader topic of currencies in general.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 10/10/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
James is an entrepreneur and technologist at heart. He was an early pioneer of high-frequency algorithmic trading, and deeply involved in the electronification of Wall Street, where he started his career back in 1997. In 2018, he created his current company, Global Liquidity Inc, where he began developing an advanced electronic trading interface based on real-time 3D graphics.
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?