Joining us in the shop this week is newly funded trader, Daniel Springer. Listen along as Daniel tells us about his journey, from the people who helped him and the scam he fell victim to in his early days of learning. We also dive into learning content in general as Daniel asks us what resources we found the most helpful, and he shares some of his favorite content too!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 10/17/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Dan is a price action trader who has been contracted by a Proprietary Capital Firm to trade and invest proprietary capital. He uses liquidity and volume as his main analytical focus and trades with a blended style of Quantitative and Technical Analysis. He has been trading since 2018 and has run multiple businesses in that time as well including mentoring, marketing, ROI services and social medias on TikTok and Twitter which he uses for outreach and networking.
Follow Max Anderson on Twitter
Follow Robert Balan on Twitter
CMT Online EDU
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
China Shop Links:
2 Bulls Discord
China Shop Merch
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending