This week in the China Shop, Bears are bracing for more pain, while BofA is finding a silver lining in the recent selloff. Other stories include Bostic’s blackout trading and the Treasury asking if they should by Bonds? In Stock News, Trevor Milton is found guilty of Fraud and ATVI gets hit with another lawsuit… Over in the Crypto Corner, ETH is deflationary for the first time since the Merge and Dan looks at the internet’s discussion on why inflation isn’t driving more people into crypto. We’re halfway through October’s Bet, and the gap between the Bulls and Random is narrowing.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 10/14/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Billionaire Investor Warns ‘Even The Healthy Fish Will Die’
CPI Lags by 18 Months?
Fed Investigating Bostic’s Trading After Blackout Period
BofA Sees Silver Lining in This Year’s Plunge
US Treasury Asks Banks if It Should Buy Back US Bonds
NKLA Founder Trevor Milton Found Guilty of Fraud
ATVI Hit with Another Sexual Harassment Lawsuit
Rupert Murdoch Putting Fox and News Corp Back Together?
ETH Becomes Deflationary for First Time since Merge
Reddit Discusses Why Inflation Isn’t Pushing People to Crypto
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?