This week in the China Shop, the top stories are the potential slowing down of Fed rate hikes, claims that the Meme Era is over and similarities between the silver and copper markets. In Stock News, Bezos and Musk fight over the title of richest bear and NFLX announces new fees to crack down on password sharing. Over in the Crypto Corner, BTC is less volatile than the Nasdaq and SPY for the first time since 2020 while the bear market claims another crypto casualty. With only one week left in October’s Bet, the Bulls hold a sizable lead and do their best not to screw it up.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 10/21/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Fed Rate Debate Shifts to How and When to Slow Down
US Budget Deficit Cut in Half for Biggest Decrease Ever
‘Strikingly Tight’ Copper Market Belies Price Drop
The Era of Meme Stocks is Over?
AMZN Hires Hawaiian Air to Fly Rented Airbus Cargo Jets
Bezos is a Bear Now
And so is Elon Musk!
NFLX to Begin Charging Extra User Fees Early Next Year
BTC Volatility Falls Below QQQ and SPY for First Time Since 2020
Sims Pioneer Will Wright is Making a Blockchain Game
Bear Market Claims Another Crypto Casualty
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?