This week in the China Shop, the top stories are the potential slowing down of Fed rate hikes, claims that the Meme Era is over and similarities between the silver and copper markets. In Stock News, Bezos and Musk fight over the title of richest bear and NFLX announces new fees to crack down on password sharing. Over in the Crypto Corner, BTC is less volatile than the Nasdaq and SPY for the first time since 2020 while the bear market claims another crypto casualty. With only one week left in October’s Bet, the Bulls hold a sizable lead and do their best not to screw it up.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 10/21/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fed Rate Debate Shifts to How and When to Slow Down
US Budget Deficit Cut in Half for Biggest Decrease Ever
‘Strikingly Tight’ Copper Market Belies Price Drop
The Era of Meme Stocks is Over?
AMZN Hires Hawaiian Air to Fly Rented Airbus Cargo Jets
Bezos is a Bear Now
And so is Elon Musk!
NFLX to Begin Charging Extra User Fees Early Next Year
BTC Volatility Falls Below QQQ and SPY for First Time Since 2020
Sims Pioneer Will Wright is Making a Blockchain Game
Bear Market Claims Another Crypto Casualty
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!