After taking a week off, the guys are back in the China Shop to discuss the latest sell-off, Hurricane Ian’s potential economic impact, and share concerns over China’s latest factory and services surveys. In Stock News, AAPL bears are patting themselves on the back and Yellowman sends over an in-depth update on the China Shop’s investigation into PTON’s latest promotions. Over in the Crypto Corner, the Voyager auction is completed, but the next steps seem a bit muddled. With last week’s sell-off, was anyone profitable in September’s Bet?
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 09/30/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Markets Fall on Friday
Euro Zone Inflation Soars to Record High in Sept
Hurrican Ian Will Cause Short Term Economic Hit
Factory Activity in China Suggests Struggles Ahead
Wall St Banks Fined for Failures in Monitoring Communications
AAPL VP of Procurement Resigns after Viral TikTok
AAPL Bears Finally Right?
Ex eBay Execs Get Prison Time for Bizarre Harassment Scheme
DIS Reaches Deal with Activist Investor
Voyager Update – FTX US Wins Auction
BTC’s Bullish Momentum?
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?