Shlomo Freund, digital nomad and creator of Free Financial Self is in the shop this week to talk about his investing journey. Join us as we learn more about Shlomo’s first trading experiences, his philosophy when it comes to long term financial planning, as well as the details of living a nomadic life. As Shlomo was our first Israeli guest, we may or may not have asked some questions about the Mossad…
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 08/17/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Shlomo has been an entrepreneur for the past 15+ years and location independent.
He’s been an investor since 2006. Started with stocks then later on international real estate and in recent years going into crowd investing.
Shlomo has been building the lifestyle that he always wanted for himself and over the years managed to find the right balance between staying in one place and travel. He goes with his family for Workations, where they travel and work for 1-3 months at a time.
Over the years, he realized how passionate he is about 3 things: Personal finances, Investments, and travel. Free Financial Self is the natural combination of all these, which allows him to help others align their lifestyle goals and their finances, especially making people happier.
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Eric Mason: Return of the EconomistEric Mason returns to the shop to talk about Grad School, Geopolitics and how money actually flows around the world!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Goes over Like a Chinese BalloonTop stories this week include a blowout NFP report, Apple and Ford’s disappointing earnings and Ryan Cohen’s latest reclaimation project
- Brian Moran: Founder and CEO of FLX NetworksBrian Moran, Founder and CEO of FLX Networks is in the shop to talk about his journey and how those experiences led to the founding of FLX
- 2 Bulls Podcast: SPY Nears Golden Cross, Big Buybacks are Workers’ LossThis week in the shop we’re diving into the latest inflation data, and taking a closer look at some massive buybacks from Chevron and UNP
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game