Shlomo Freund, digital nomad and creator of Free Financial Self is in the shop this week to talk about his investing journey. Join us as we learn more about Shlomo’s first trading experiences, his philosophy when it comes to long term financial planning, as well as the details of living a nomadic life. As Shlomo was our first Israeli guest, we may or may not have asked some questions about the Mossad…
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 08/17/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Shlomo has been an entrepreneur for the past 15+ years and location independent.
He’s been an investor since 2006. Started with stocks then later on international real estate and in recent years going into crowd investing.
Shlomo has been building the lifestyle that he always wanted for himself and over the years managed to find the right balance between staying in one place and travel. He goes with his family for Workations, where they travel and work for 1-3 months at a time.
Over the years, he realized how passionate he is about 3 things: Personal finances, Investments, and travel. Free Financial Self is the natural combination of all these, which allows him to help others align their lifestyle goals and their finances, especially making people happier.
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of
- Erik Smolinski: Host of esInvestsErik Smolinski from esInvests stops by the shop this week to talk about all things trading, and to instigate on Anthony Fatseas behalf…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: While Do Kwon Flees, Will There be a Silver Squeeze?CPI, the Ethereum Merge and plummeting stockpiles of Silver… Lots to get through in this episode of 2 Bulls in a China Shop
- James Woodall: CFP and Founder of Woodall Wealth ManagementJames Woodall, Founder of Woodall Wealth Management stops by the shop to talk about investing education and the 6 big behaviors
- 2 Bulls Podcast: BofA Revises Recession Forecast while Traders are Holding in Natural GasA slew of Fed speakers before the blackout period along with another scuttled TWTR deal leaves the guys with plenty to discuss