Joining us in the shop this week is James Woodall, CFO and founder of Woodall Wealth Management. Listen along as we discuss everything from learning futures and technical analysis in an agriculture class, how he learned from managing high wealth client portfolios and the 6 big behaviors he preaches to help his clients get to the next level of investing.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 09/05/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Before starting Woodall Wealth Management, James worked for a well-known mutual fund and brokerage firm where he talked to thousands of clients and worked on hundreds of thousands of accounts, showing him what worked and what didn’t. This led James to design a firm to serve successful families looking for advisors want they want to build a deep relationship with and understand their needs.
He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in International Economics from Texas Tech University and was trained in Financial Planning at Southern Methodist University. In addition to passing the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) exam, Uniform Investment Adviser Law (Series 65) exam and the General lines – Life, Accident, Health and HMO Insurance exams.
James enjoys spending time with his family, exploring different parts of the backcountry across Texas and the US while trying to learn and understand Golf, in addition to working on his goal of doing one off-road triathlon.
Follow on LinkedIn
Follow on Twitter (Maybe, soon…)
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Eric Mason: Return of the EconomistEric Mason returns to the shop to talk about Grad School, Geopolitics and how money actually flows around the world!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Goes over Like a Chinese BalloonTop stories this week include a blowout NFP report, Apple and Ford’s disappointing earnings and Ryan Cohen’s latest reclaimation project
- Brian Moran: Founder and CEO of FLX NetworksBrian Moran, Founder and CEO of FLX Networks is in the shop to talk about his journey and how those experiences led to the founding of FLX
- 2 Bulls Podcast: SPY Nears Golden Cross, Big Buybacks are Workers’ LossThis week in the shop we’re diving into the latest inflation data, and taking a closer look at some massive buybacks from Chevron and UNP
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game