Joining us in the shop this week is James Woodall, CFO and founder of Woodall Wealth Management. Listen along as we discuss everything from learning futures and technical analysis in an agriculture class, how he learned from managing high wealth client portfolios and the 6 big behaviors he preaches to help his clients get to the next level of investing.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 09/05/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Before starting Woodall Wealth Management, James worked for a well-known mutual fund and brokerage firm where he talked to thousands of clients and worked on hundreds of thousands of accounts, showing him what worked and what didn’t. This led James to design a firm to serve successful families looking for advisors want they want to build a deep relationship with and understand their needs.
He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in International Economics from Texas Tech University and was trained in Financial Planning at Southern Methodist University. In addition to passing the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) exam, Uniform Investment Adviser Law (Series 65) exam and the General lines – Life, Accident, Health and HMO Insurance exams.
James enjoys spending time with his family, exploring different parts of the backcountry across Texas and the US while trying to learn and understand Golf, in addition to working on his goal of doing one off-road triathlon.
Follow on LinkedIn
Follow on Twitter (Maybe, soon…)
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of
- Erik Smolinski: Host of esInvestsErik Smolinski from esInvests stops by the shop this week to talk about all things trading, and to instigate on Anthony Fatseas behalf…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: While Do Kwon Flees, Will There be a Silver Squeeze?CPI, the Ethereum Merge and plummeting stockpiles of Silver… Lots to get through in this episode of 2 Bulls in a China Shop
- James Woodall: CFP and Founder of Woodall Wealth ManagementJames Woodall, Founder of Woodall Wealth Management stops by the shop to talk about investing education and the 6 big behaviors
- 2 Bulls Podcast: BofA Revises Recession Forecast while Traders are Holding in Natural GasA slew of Fed speakers before the blackout period along with another scuttled TWTR deal leaves the guys with plenty to discuss