In the fourth installment of our limited series with OrderFlow Labs, Leo is in the shop to talk about putting all the pieces together into an actionable plan. Listen along as we discuss Leo’s process, from his daily routine to some of the setups he trades (and some he doesn’t trade), and how important it is to understand our own psychology when developing our own plan. It’s been a long journey, but after this month’s homework assignment, we should have an actionable trading plan!
For those of you trading with MotiveWave (along with Sierra Charts and Ninja Trader), OFL’s toolkit is now available on your platform!
If you have a question to submit for next month’s episode, email it to [email protected] or post it in our Discord.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 08/31/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Leo started his trading journey with options mainly through options data/flow tools, after getting tired of trying to find the next mover and carrying overnight risk he then found the futures market. His focus is now mostly on ES and NQ. HIs favorite OF Labs study is the buy and sell zones because they help automate the process of finding areas where the pullback in the market gives you the best risk/reward to take the continuation trade.
About OrderFlow Labs:
OFL is a group of die-hard futures traders and a C++ Wizard who have a passion for trading the futures market using Orderflow tools.
Orderflow Labs was created as a collective effort of our own work and experience trading the futures markets. Our goal is simple, we aim to help both new and experienced traders gain confidence, reduce your screen time and help you refine your edge.
Follow Leo on Twitter
Follow OFL on Twitter
Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking (Book)
- Start simple with the setups, backtest before adding new criteria
a. Tailor plan and setups to complement your own psychology
- Incorporate your daily routine into the plan
- Develop daily P/L rules (Loss limits, Plan to handle green days)
- Close the loop by journaling every day
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Links:
2 Bulls Discord
China Shop Merch
Previous Back to the Futures Episodes
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 4, Building a Plan ft. LeoThis week OrderFlow Labs’ Leo is in the shop to give us some tips and insights as we take the information learned and try to put together a trading plan
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Back to the Futures with Orderflow Labs: Ep. 2, Auction TheoryEpisode 2 of our Futures series with Orderflow Labs continues as Fleri discusses TPO charts and auction theory
- Back to the Futures with Orderflow Labs: Ep. 1, Building the FoundationOur first of a limited series with Orderflow Labs aims to lay a solid foundation for the aspiring futures trader