This week China Shop, Kyle returns from vacation to lay down a challenge to all of Random’s supporters before diving into the latest Jobs report. In Stocks, NVDA gets some bad news, MSFT’s acquisition of ATVI gets scrutinized by the UK and Dan questions Pelosi’s trading skills. Over in the Crypto Corner, Buterin expresses worries over BTC security and Celsius starts to let some customers make withdrawals. It’s the first week in the new month and time to see how Jason did while filling in last week.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 09/03/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
How the Fed is Reading Friday’s Jobs Report
Jeremy Siegal Says Inflation Better than Fed Admits
Robert Kiyosaki Still Predicting Major Crash
More Home Sellers Dropping Asking Prices
UK Scrutinizing MSFT’s ATVI Acquisition
DIS Expected to Buy Remaining Hulu Stake from Comcast
NVDA New License Requirements Affecting China Exports
Pelosi’s Lucky Trading Streak Continues??
ETH Founder Criticizes BTC’s Proof of Stake Model
Celsius Files to Reopen Withdrawals for a Minority of Customers
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of
- Erik Smolinski: Host of esInvestsErik Smolinski from esInvests stops by the shop this week to talk about all things trading, and to instigate on Anthony Fatseas behalf…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: While Do Kwon Flees, Will There be a Silver Squeeze?CPI, the Ethereum Merge and plummeting stockpiles of Silver… Lots to get through in this episode of 2 Bulls in a China Shop
- James Woodall: CFP and Founder of Woodall Wealth ManagementJames Woodall, Founder of Woodall Wealth Management stops by the shop to talk about investing education and the 6 big behaviors
- 2 Bulls Podcast: BofA Revises Recession Forecast while Traders are Holding in Natural GasA slew of Fed speakers before the blackout period along with another scuttled TWTR deal leaves the guys with plenty to discuss