This week in the China Shop we are joined by the founder of Optionsai.com, CC Lagator. Listen along as we learn about his experiences as an options market maker and how those experiences led to the founding of Options AI. We also discuss some of the different options strategies (like Iron Condors and spreads) and how his interface differs from typical brokerages.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 08/15/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
CC aims to turn everyday retail investors into more professional traders. Options AI helps guide them through options trading as it’s done on Wall Street. A former options market-maker, CC developed Options AI to simplify the options trading process by providing access to the same visualization tools that institutional investors use.
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Eric Mason: Return of the EconomistEric Mason returns to the shop to talk about Grad School, Geopolitics and how money actually flows around the world!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Goes over Like a Chinese BalloonTop stories this week include a blowout NFP report, Apple and Ford’s disappointing earnings and Ryan Cohen’s latest reclaimation project
- Brian Moran: Founder and CEO of FLX NetworksBrian Moran, Founder and CEO of FLX Networks is in the shop to talk about his journey and how those experiences led to the founding of FLX
- 2 Bulls Podcast: SPY Nears Golden Cross, Big Buybacks are Workers’ LossThis week in the shop we’re diving into the latest inflation data, and taking a closer look at some massive buybacks from Chevron and UNP
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game