This week China Shop, Jason from the “Completely Off the Rails” podcast fills in for Kyle as he and Dan discuss the latest Powell talk out of Jackson Hole, whether student debt forgiveness will help or hurt inflation, and the current average car loan data. In stocks they talk about SoFi versus PayPal, T-Mobile joining forces with Starlink, and Apple’s ongoing DOJ woes. Over in crypto they even manage to find the shit in shitcoins!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 08/26/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jerome Powell Brings the Pain
Canceling Student Debt could help inflation
U.S. Consumers borrowing at records levels as car prices increase
Apple Facing down the DOJ in impending AntiTrust suit
T-Mobile Teams up with Starlink
Peloton CEO says $1.2 Billion Loss is a Sign of Progress
More than Half Of Bitcoin Transactions Are Fake
Poop coin gets flushed
- Eric Mason: Return of the EconomistEric Mason returns to the shop to talk about Grad School, Geopolitics and how money actually flows around the world!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Goes over Like a Chinese BalloonTop stories this week include a blowout NFP report, Apple and Ford’s disappointing earnings and Ryan Cohen’s latest reclaimation project
- Brian Moran: Founder and CEO of FLX NetworksBrian Moran, Founder and CEO of FLX Networks is in the shop to talk about his journey and how those experiences led to the founding of FLX
- 2 Bulls Podcast: SPY Nears Golden Cross, Big Buybacks are Workers’ LossThis week in the shop we’re diving into the latest inflation data, and taking a closer look at some massive buybacks from Chevron and UNP
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game