This week China Shop the guys are discussing the latest jobs report and what impact that will have on the next FOMC before digging into a new tax on share buybacks and a massive error by Equifax. In Stock news, AMZN is buying all the Roombas and INTC denies rumors of delays to Meteor Lake chips. In the Crypto Corner, regulators in the US are investigating all Crypto exchanges and Nomad offers a deal to hackers. Week 1 in the monthly Bet goes to the bulls, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 08/05/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strong Jobs Report Means Bigger Fed Rate Hikes?
Share Buyback Tax Added to Inflation Reduction Act
Great Resignation Now Great Regret?
Equifax Error Affects Millions of Credit Scores
AMZN to Buy iRobot for $1.7 Billion
INTC Denies Meteor Lake Delays, Says Chips Will Launch in ’23
COIN is in Deep Sh**coins?
Regulators Investigating Every US Crypto Exchange
Nomad Offers Deal to Hackers to Return Stolen Assets
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of
- Erik Smolinski: Host of esInvestsErik Smolinski from esInvests stops by the shop this week to talk about all things trading, and to instigate on Anthony Fatseas behalf…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: While Do Kwon Flees, Will There be a Silver Squeeze?CPI, the Ethereum Merge and plummeting stockpiles of Silver… Lots to get through in this episode of 2 Bulls in a China Shop
- James Woodall: CFP and Founder of Woodall Wealth ManagementJames Woodall, Founder of Woodall Wealth Management stops by the shop to talk about investing education and the 6 big behaviors
- 2 Bulls Podcast: BofA Revises Recession Forecast while Traders are Holding in Natural GasA slew of Fed speakers before the blackout period along with another scuttled TWTR deal leaves the guys with plenty to discuss