This week China Shop the guys are discussing contradicting Bear/Bull market signs as some news indicate the bottom is in while others claim the worst is yet to come… In Stock news, the rich get pardoned in South Korea, PTON makes sweeping changes in an attempt to overhaul the company and the number of teens using Facebook is declining rapidly. In the Crypto Corner, Blackrock announces it will offer spot exposure to BTC, but neither host knows what exactly that means. Two weeks into the Bet and Team Bulls has to decide whether to protect that lead or really try to stick it to Random.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 08/12/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
BofA Warns Bottom Not in Until Retail Capitulates
Why Bulls are Cheering SPY Close Above 4231
3 Warning Signs About the Economy
Several Chinese State-owned Companies Delist from NYSE
S. Korea Pardons Samsung Leader Jay Y Lee
Number of Teens Using Facebook Crashes
PTON to Cut 800 Jobs, Hike Prices and Close Stores
Blackrock Will Offer Clients “Spot” Bitcoin Exposure
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!