Joining us in the Shop this week is Roger Khoury, founder and CEO of the Market Forecasting Academy. Listen along as Roger tells us about his training and mentorship program, including how he developed his own unique methodology called Demand Imbalance Arbitrage. We also discuss some of the common issues traders experience, along with the traits he looks for when mentoring prospective traders.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 07/05/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Roger Khoury is the Founder and CEO of Market Forecasting Academy, a training and mentorship program for market participants looking for low risk, consistent, market-beating performance. He is most known for developing an innovative, industry-first methodology that eliminates the uncertainty, inconsistency and large drawdowns traditionally experienced in the financial markets. He calls it Demand Imbalance Arbitrage™, which is the only method guaranteed to consistently identify and take advantage of frequent, very low risk pockets of imbalance between demand and price . . . and profit from them 80-90% of the time.
Roger achieved financial independence 11 years ago using the method he developed. He never intended to teach this, but members of his community asked him to share his knowledge after realizing his method gave him a lot of free time to socialize and serve.
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading