This week China Shop favorite Fleri from OrderFlow Labs fills in for Dan to discuss the major stock market news from the past week. Listen along as he and Kyle discuss the redefining of the word recession, the latest rate hike from the Fed and potential legislation to ban stock trading by members of Congress. In Stock news, Juul has lost 95% of its value, AAPL sets revenue records and WMT announces plans to open remote general stores. In the Crypto Corner, Fleri talks about one of his favorite personalities in the space and makes the first Bet pick of August in the new format of Bulls vs Random. We also let Fleri pick the consequences for last month’s loser, and he did not disappoint!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 07/29/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Economy Shrinks in Second Quarter, Signals Unofficial Start of Recession (Usually)
White House Changed the Definition of a Recession
Dems Announce Legislation to Ban Lawmakers from Trading Stocks
Manchin Announces Deal with Schumer on Reconciliation Bill
Fed Raises Rates by 75bps at July FOMC
MO’s Juul Investment Has Lost 95% of its Value
AAPL Beats Earnings, Sets Revenue Record
Richard Heart’s TikTok
Hex Coin Website
- Eric Mason: Return of the EconomistEric Mason returns to the shop to talk about Grad School, Geopolitics and how money actually flows around the world!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Goes over Like a Chinese BalloonTop stories this week include a blowout NFP report, Apple and Ford’s disappointing earnings and Ryan Cohen’s latest reclaimation project
- Brian Moran: Founder and CEO of FLX NetworksBrian Moran, Founder and CEO of FLX Networks is in the shop to talk about his journey and how those experiences led to the founding of FLX
- 2 Bulls Podcast: SPY Nears Golden Cross, Big Buybacks are Workers’ LossThis week in the shop we’re diving into the latest inflation data, and taking a closer look at some massive buybacks from Chevron and UNP
- Round Table, Square Traders: Options Deep Dive w/ ErikBeginner traders Sam and Lukas join Erik Smolinski from esInvests to get all their options related questions answered by one of the best in the game