This week China Shop favorite Fleri from OrderFlow Labs fills in for Dan to discuss the major stock market news from the past week. Listen along as he and Kyle discuss the redefining of the word recession, the latest rate hike from the Fed and potential legislation to ban stock trading by members of Congress. In Stock news, Juul has lost 95% of its value, AAPL sets revenue records and WMT announces plans to open remote general stores. In the Crypto Corner, Fleri talks about one of his favorite personalities in the space and makes the first Bet pick of August in the new format of Bulls vs Random. We also let Fleri pick the consequences for last month’s loser, and he did not disappoint!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 07/29/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Economy Shrinks in Second Quarter, Signals Unofficial Start of Recession (Usually)
White House Changed the Definition of a Recession
Dems Announce Legislation to Ban Lawmakers from Trading Stocks
Manchin Announces Deal with Schumer on Reconciliation Bill
Fed Raises Rates by 75bps at July FOMC
MO’s Juul Investment Has Lost 95% of its Value
AAPL Beats Earnings, Sets Revenue Record
Richard Heart’s TikTok
Hex Coin Website
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading