Joining us in the Shop this week is Kyrill Asatur, CEO of Centerfin. Listen along as we learn about Kyrill’s journey into the markets, from his decision to switch majors, the struggles to hire into an investment firm and his decision to found Centerfin. We also get some book recommendations, and we discuss what Kyrill sees as the biggest threat to the stock market, and it’s not at all what you think! As an immigrant from the former Soviet Union, Kyrill is also able to give us a unique perspective on the ongoing Ukraine conflict.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 06/27/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Kyrill is the CEO of Centerfin, a digitally native, institutional quality wealth management service. Originally an immigrant from the former Soviet Union, Kyrill began his career at Goldman Sachs. During his eight years there, he spent the majority of his time working with hedge funds in the prime brokerage business.
In 2009, Kyrill moved to the buy-side, joining a distressed credit hedge fund founded by two ex-Goldman prop traders. He then worked at two other firms, most recently Golub Capital.
With two decades of experience working with sophisticated institutional investors, Kyrill was always frustrated with the lack of access to similar quality investment solutions for him and others in his network. He founded Centerfin to solve this problem, providing a holistic approach to managing wealth in a manner modeled after other long-term-oriented investors such as endowments and family offices.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!