Joining us in the Shop this week is Kyrill Asatur, CEO of Centerfin. Listen along as we learn about Kyrill’s journey into the markets, from his decision to switch majors, the struggles to hire into an investment firm and his decision to found Centerfin. We also get some book recommendations, and we discuss what Kyrill sees as the biggest threat to the stock market, and it’s not at all what you think! As an immigrant from the former Soviet Union, Kyrill is also able to give us a unique perspective on the ongoing Ukraine conflict.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 06/27/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Kyrill is the CEO of Centerfin, a digitally native, institutional quality wealth management service. Originally an immigrant from the former Soviet Union, Kyrill began his career at Goldman Sachs. During his eight years there, he spent the majority of his time working with hedge funds in the prime brokerage business.
In 2009, Kyrill moved to the buy-side, joining a distressed credit hedge fund founded by two ex-Goldman prop traders. He then worked at two other firms, most recently Golub Capital.
With two decades of experience working with sophisticated institutional investors, Kyrill was always frustrated with the lack of access to similar quality investment solutions for him and others in his network. He founded Centerfin to solve this problem, providing a holistic approach to managing wealth in a manner modeled after other long-term-oriented investors such as endowments and family offices.
Yahoo! Finance on Centerfin
Follow on LinkedIn
Follow on Twitter
When Genius Failed
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
China Shop Links:
2 Bulls Discord
China Shop Merch
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending