Joining us in the Shop this week is Kyrill Asatur, CEO of Centerfin. Listen along as we learn about Kyrill’s journey into the markets, from his decision to switch majors, the struggles to hire into an investment firm and his decision to found Centerfin. We also get some book recommendations, and we discuss what Kyrill sees as the biggest threat to the stock market, and it’s not at all what you think! As an immigrant from the former Soviet Union, Kyrill is also able to give us a unique perspective on the ongoing Ukraine conflict.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 06/27/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Kyrill is the CEO of Centerfin, a digitally native, institutional quality wealth management service. Originally an immigrant from the former Soviet Union, Kyrill began his career at Goldman Sachs. During his eight years there, he spent the majority of his time working with hedge funds in the prime brokerage business.
In 2009, Kyrill moved to the buy-side, joining a distressed credit hedge fund founded by two ex-Goldman prop traders. He then worked at two other firms, most recently Golub Capital.
With two decades of experience working with sophisticated institutional investors, Kyrill was always frustrated with the lack of access to similar quality investment solutions for him and others in his network. He founded Centerfin to solve this problem, providing a holistic approach to managing wealth in a manner modeled after other long-term-oriented investors such as endowments and family offices.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading