This week in the shop we are joined by Kira Turner, professional trader and moderator of the Inner Circle at T3 Live. The Inner Circle is T3 Live’s most exclusive trading room designed for elite, experienced traders. Join us as we discuss Kira’s past experiences and how those benefited her on her journey to being a successful trader. From her time at Cornerstone Securities to her rodeo and skydiving passions, she has not shied away from risk… but does that carry over into her trading style?
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 07/12/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Kira is a full-time professional stock and options trader based in Austin, Texas. She traded at Cornerstone Securities from 1994-2001 and reentered the pro trading arena in 2018 after managing a large Real Estate investment portfolio. Beginning as a scalper, Kira now integrates both day and swing trading into her style, and trades both equities and options. Kira graduated from Texas Tech University in 1990, where she competed as a member of the rodeo team.
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
The Market Wizards Series
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
China Shop Links:
2 Bulls Discord
China Shop Merch
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending