This week in the shop we are joined by Jason Lawhorn, aspiring day trader and host of the podcast Completely Off the Rails. Listen along as we discuss Jason’s personal trading journey, including some of the important (sometimes expensive) lessons he’s learned along the way. We also find out why Jason started his podcast with his wife, hold a debate about whether or not Elon is a Supervillain and find out why he decided to join the Army (again). Make sure you cast your vote to determine the winner of the debate here!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 07/25/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Jason is a former soldier with 2 combat deployments to Iraq and is a 12-year veteran of corporate America, where he spent his time working for various financial institutions. Jason has recently made the jump into the world of full-time day trading. He also co-hosts Completely Off the Rails with his wife, in which the couple offer solutions to all those petty, stupid arguments we deal with all too frequently.
Completely Off the Rails Podcast
Claytrader YouTube Channel
Markets in Profile
TRADEPRO Academy YouTube Channel
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
China Shop Links:
2 Bulls Discord
China Shop Merch
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!