This week in the shop we are joined by Jason Lawhorn, aspiring day trader and host of the podcast Completely Off the Rails. Listen along as we discuss Jason’s personal trading journey, including some of the important (sometimes expensive) lessons he’s learned along the way. We also find out why Jason started his podcast with his wife, hold a debate about whether or not Elon is a Supervillain and find out why he decided to join the Army (again). Make sure you cast your vote to determine the winner of the debate here!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 07/25/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Jason is a former soldier with 2 combat deployments to Iraq and is a 12-year veteran of corporate America, where he spent his time working for various financial institutions. Jason has recently made the jump into the world of full-time day trading. He also co-hosts Completely Off the Rails with his wife, in which the couple offer solutions to all those petty, stupid arguments we deal with all too frequently.
If you enjoyed this week’s guest, check out our directory for other amazing interviews we’ve done in the past!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!