After taking last week off, the guys are back and looking at stories about bank protests in China, Canada’s surprising 100bp rate hike and what sounds like dissent among Fed staffers. In Stock News, Google is working to put ads on the home screen of their phones and AAL screws over a family after changing their flight. Over in the Crypto Corner, Voyager files for bankruptcy protection after claiming to be FDIC insured. Results from the first bet picks of July are in, and everyone made money this time!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 07/15/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Fed’s Inflation Expectations Index Rises
Fed Staff Thinks Balance Sheet Runoff Could Strain Treasury Market
Bank of Canada Surprises with Massive 100bp Hike
China’s Henan Bank Depositors Protest
China Homebuyers Refuse to Repay Loans on Properties (Not Yet Constructed)
Fed Report Finds 75% of PPP Loans Didn’t Reach Employees
Ad Company Partnering with US Carriers to Take Over Lock Screens
AAL Changed Family’s Flight to Different Country
Voyager Claimed FDIC Protection, Now Filing for Bankruptcy
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading