This week in the China Shop, we’ve got some manufacturers’ data and Euro inflation to look at, along with a major gold deposit found in Uganda and a massive fine from the SEC over a cheating scandal. In Stock News, Mark Zuckerberg being a katana wielding lunatic is the second most interesting FB story, while options flow shows bullish sentiment for airlines. Over in the Crypto Corner, Anonymous vows to bring justice to Do Kwan and Three Arrows Capital’s liquidation has dire consequences for crypto broker Voyager. As the guys tally up the bet results for June, Kyle’s fate rests on the maturity of the listeners…
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 07/02/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
US Manufacturers Grows at Slowest Pace in 2 Years
Euro Zone Inflation at 8.6% for June
Uganda Claims Exploration Surveys Discovered 31M Metric Tons of Gold
Ernst and Young Fined $100M for Cheating Scandal
Zuckerberg Plays with Katana at Work?
Zuckerberg Makes Life Miserable to Entice Employees to Quit
Delta Offered $10K on Oversold Flight
Voyager Digital Suspends Trading/Withdrawals
Anonymous Vows to Bring Do Kwon Crimes to Light
Financial Astrology… It’s a Real Thing
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading