This week in the China Shop, we’ve got some manufacturers’ data and Euro inflation to look at, along with a major gold deposit found in Uganda and a massive fine from the SEC over a cheating scandal. In Stock News, Mark Zuckerberg being a katana wielding lunatic is the second most interesting FB story, while options flow shows bullish sentiment for airlines. Over in the Crypto Corner, Anonymous vows to bring justice to Do Kwan and Three Arrows Capital’s liquidation has dire consequences for crypto broker Voyager. As the guys tally up the bet results for June, Kyle’s fate rests on the maturity of the listeners…
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 07/02/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at [email protected] or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at [email protected]
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
US Manufacturers Grows at Slowest Pace in 2 Years
Euro Zone Inflation at 8.6% for June
Uganda Claims Exploration Surveys Discovered 31M Metric Tons of Gold
Ernst and Young Fined $100M for Cheating Scandal
Zuckerberg Plays with Katana at Work?
Zuckerberg Makes Life Miserable to Entice Employees to Quit
Delta Offered $10K on Oversold Flight
Voyager Digital Suspends Trading/Withdrawals
Anonymous Vows to Bring Do Kwon Crimes to Light
Financial Astrology… It’s a Real Thing
Learn More Here
***Send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
Friends of the Show:
- 2 Bulls Podcast: NFP Shocks Economists, VW Brings Back the BusThis week a blowout NFP report shocks economists, VW brings back the bus and Elon Musk’s legal woes continue as accusations of insider trading get added to a lawsuit
- Bruce Scott: CPA, MBA, FCA and Author of 14 Steps to Financial FreedomBruce Scott, author of 14 Steps to Financial Freedom is in the shop this week to talk about how to Grow, Protect and Sow your wealth.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: The AI Craze and Sam Altman’s Eye FetishAs debt ceiling talks progress, Yellen caves to the pressure and extends the deadline by 4 days… Meanwhile, Sam Altman raises funds to start an iris database
- Back to the Futures w/ Vanta Trading: Ep. 5, Baba Yaga and DeltaBaba Yaga from Vanta Trading is back this week to help with the much requested BttF episode focusing specifically on Delta!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Political Parties Unite while Musk Fights the ‘Good’ Fight…This week we look at some moves from Buffett, Musk’s misguided crusade against remote work and some scary situations revolving around China’s lending