Joining us in the Shop this week is Paul Halme, former stockbroker and 2x bestselling author. Listen along as we discuss his all of his past experiences and how they helped him grow a 7-figure consulting company that helps entrepreneurs fix their finances and create passive income. We also can’t help but ask about his MMA background, as Kyle looks for confirmation on his theory about the origins of Brazilian Ju Jitsu…. (Spoiler, Kyle was wrong).
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 06/23/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Paul used his business acumen to build his business into one of the most successful gyms in the US. This wasn’t enough for the former stockbroker, and he began creating high six-figure offline businesses for his clients. This has resulted in his consulting company growing will into the 7 figures by helping his clients, all the while living a freedom lifestyle of his own design.
To date, Paul has become a 2X bestselling book author, an international speaker, and a sought-after mentor for people worldwide.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading