Joining us in the Shop this week are Jason and Lisa Marks, beginner investors and creators of Designated Quizzers. Listen along as we do our best to explain auction theory, candlestick charts and technical and fundamental analysis. We also answer their questions about market terms and strategies, and even discuss a little crypto for good measure!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 06/12/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Husband, father, pet-tolerator, content creator…all while pretending to maintain a full-time career in the automotive industry. Born September 23, 1975, Jason is responsible for most of the script creation and episode editing. Jason works hard to bring the best possible listening experience to each episode of Designated Quizzers.
Wife, mother, pet-lover, content creator…all while maintaining a full-time “regular” job. Born December 11, 1976, Lisa is truly the inspiration behind Designated Quizzers. What started as just a listening interest has blossomed into a passionate hobby. Lisa works hard to maintain a strong social media presence for the show and is a caring person that will lend a helping hand to anyone.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of
- Erik Smolinski: Host of esInvestsErik Smolinski from esInvests stops by the shop this week to talk about all things trading, and to instigate on Anthony Fatseas behalf…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: While Do Kwon Flees, Will There be a Silver Squeeze?CPI, the Ethereum Merge and plummeting stockpiles of Silver… Lots to get through in this episode of 2 Bulls in a China Shop
- James Woodall: CFP and Founder of Woodall Wealth ManagementJames Woodall, Founder of Woodall Wealth Management stops by the shop to talk about investing education and the 6 big behaviors
- 2 Bulls Podcast: BofA Revises Recession Forecast while Traders are Holding in Natural GasA slew of Fed speakers before the blackout period along with another scuttled TWTR deal leaves the guys with plenty to discuss