Joining us in the Shop this week is Gordon Stein, the author of the Cashflow Cookbook. Gordon’s book is a collection of recipes designed to save the reader money with minimal time or effort on their part. Listen along as Gordon shares some of these recipes with us as we discuss his motivation for writing the book and some of the common pitfalls people struggle in their personal finances.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 05/25/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Gordon is an international personal finance speaker, author and blogger on a mission to help everyone attain financial wellness. North Americans are struggling with high levels of personal debt and higher levels of stress about money. Their financial worries affect their sleep, their job performance, their marriages and their mental health and he wants to fix that. When not writing or speaking about personal finance, Gordon spends his free time as a dad, ski racer, sailor, not yet great (or even good) guitar player and is a recovering engineer.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Back to the Futures with Orderflow Labs: Ep. 2, Auction TheoryEpisode 2 of our Futures series with Orderflow Labs continues as Fleri discusses TPO charts and auction theory
- Paul Halme: Former Stockbroker and 2x Bestselling AuthorPaul Halme joins us in the shop this week to talk about everything from his investment strategies, how he helps entrepreneurs and even his experiences in MMA
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bullard Calms, Consumers Got QualmsFollowing a nice relief rally, the guys look at the latest Fed comments and a report from JPM to see if the rally can continue
- Joseph Hogue: CFA and Host of Let’s Talk MoneyJoseph Hogue, host of Let’s Talk Money stops by this week to talk fundamentals, his experiences as an analyst and even some insider trading loopholes!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Call it a Recession Not a Crash, Amazon Burns through StaffMore economic data and an upsized rate hike this past week are the main focus, along with some troubling actions out of China…