Joining us in the Shop this week is Gordon Stein, the author of the Cashflow Cookbook. Gordon’s book is a collection of recipes designed to save the reader money with minimal time or effort on their part. Listen along as Gordon shares some of these recipes with us as we discuss his motivation for writing the book and some of the common pitfalls people struggle in their personal finances.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 05/25/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Gordon is an international personal finance speaker, author and blogger on a mission to help everyone attain financial wellness. North Americans are struggling with high levels of personal debt and higher levels of stress about money. Their financial worries affect their sleep, their job performance, their marriages and their mental health and he wants to fix that. When not writing or speaking about personal finance, Gordon spends his free time as a dad, ski racer, sailor, not yet great (or even good) guitar player and is a recovering engineer.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Round Table, Square Traders: Ft. Fleri and JoelOFL’s Fleri is in the shop for the first episode of Round Table, Square Traders, as aspiring trader Joel gets ask all the trading questions he can think of
- Erik Smolinski: Host of esInvestsErik Smolinski from esInvests stops by the shop this week to talk about all things trading, and to instigate on Anthony Fatseas behalf…
- 2 Bulls Podcast: While Do Kwon Flees, Will There be a Silver Squeeze?CPI, the Ethereum Merge and plummeting stockpiles of Silver… Lots to get through in this episode of 2 Bulls in a China Shop
- James Woodall: CFP and Founder of Woodall Wealth ManagementJames Woodall, Founder of Woodall Wealth Management stops by the shop to talk about investing education and the 6 big behaviors
- 2 Bulls Podcast: BofA Revises Recession Forecast while Traders are Holding in Natural GasA slew of Fed speakers before the blackout period along with another scuttled TWTR deal leaves the guys with plenty to discuss