After a string of no-call no-shows, this week Dan and Kyle decided to close up the shop early and take some questions from the listeners. We answer pretty much anything, from the serious to the silly as we re-live the highs and lows of a friendship that has endured for more than 20 years.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 06/07/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Kyle dug up some of these old photos from the early 2000s
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
- Back to the Futures with Orderflow Labs: Ep. 2, Auction TheoryEpisode 2 of our Futures series with Orderflow Labs continues as Fleri discusses TPO charts and auction theory
- Paul Halme: Former Stockbroker and 2x Bestselling AuthorPaul Halme joins us in the shop this week to talk about everything from his investment strategies, how he helps entrepreneurs and even his experiences in MMA
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bullard Calms, Consumers Got QualmsFollowing a nice relief rally, the guys look at the latest Fed comments and a report from JPM to see if the rally can continue
- Joseph Hogue: CFA and Host of Let’s Talk MoneyJoseph Hogue, host of Let’s Talk Money stops by this week to talk fundamentals, his experiences as an analyst and even some insider trading loopholes!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Call it a Recession Not a Crash, Amazon Burns through StaffMore economic data and an upsized rate hike this past week are the main focus, along with some troubling actions out of China…