This week in the China Shop, a surprising CPI report chops the legs off a bear market rally even as imports fall off, while the SEC looks to challenge Payment for Orderflow. In Stock News, ATVI recognizes a new union, Geico tries to fight a claim for an STD and Tesla wants to split again. Over in the Crypto Corner, the FBI does nothing to help a man scammed out of his life savings and the Senate introduces a new Crypto bill. With all three participants underwater in this month’s Bet, somebody decides to get aggressive…
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 06/10/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
Ugly Inflation Report Puts Fed in Tough Spot
Yellen Humility on Inflation Refreshing?
US Import Demand Drops Off a Cliff
SEC to Crackdown on Payment for Orderflow
ATVI Recognizes New CoD Worker’s Union
Geico to Pay STD Claim?
Tesla Seeks Investor Approval for 3-1 Split
FBI Refuses to Help Man Who Lost $165k in Stolen Crypto
Senate Introduces Game Changing Crypto Bill
- Jeremy Delk: Venture Capitalist and Author of Without a PlanJeremy Delk, author of Without a Plan is in the shop to talk about the power of positive thinking, and shares his process for investing in startups
- Duncan Mavin: Author of The Pyramid of LiesDuncan Mavin, author of The Pyramid of Lies is in the shop this week to shed some light on the Greensill debacle that almost collapsed (and still may) a steel empire
- Salem Abraham: President and CEO of Abraham TradingSalem Abraham, President and CEO of Abraham Trading is in the China Shop this week to discuss FORTX, and why he thinks energy is poised for big returns
- Alex Demosthenes: Professional Futures TraderAlex Demosthenes is in the shop this week to discuss the 3 legs of the trader’s stool (sitting implement, get you mind out of the gutter!)
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Confidence in Your StrategiesRich Friesen returns for Episode 2 of Trade Runners, as we look to build confidence in ourselves and our setups. but are we looking in the right place?