This week in the China Shop, the guys look at the latest from the FOMC and PMI report before digging into stories about Europe’s natural gas supply and China’s latest draconian measures to stop citizens from visiting rural banks. In Stock News, ADBE revises guidance lower, AMZN is running out of potential new hires and Revlon files for bankruptcy. Over in the Crypto Corner, Ethereum is no longer profitable to mine and COIN lays off 18% of its workforce. With such a rough month in the markets, will a small gain be enough to win this month’s bet?
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 06/17/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Check out the merch in our new shop here!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs. We do not receive any compensation for referrals, we just love their community and tools!
To contact us, you can email us directly at email@example.com
June FOMC Summary
US Manufacturing Output Weak in May
Russia Threatens Europe’s Winter Gas Supply
China Using Health Tracker to Prevent Bank Run?
ADBE Stock Falls on Revised Forecast
AMZN Concerned About Hiring Shortage
Revlon Files for Bankruptcy
Crypto Decline Makes Ethereum Unprofitable to Mine
COIN Lays off 1100 Employees
- Back to the Futures with Orderflow Labs: Ep. 2, Auction TheoryEpisode 2 of our Futures series with Orderflow Labs continues as Fleri discusses TPO charts and auction theory
- Paul Halme: Former Stockbroker and 2x Bestselling AuthorPaul Halme joins us in the shop this week to talk about everything from his investment strategies, how he helps entrepreneurs and even his experiences in MMA
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bullard Calms, Consumers Got QualmsFollowing a nice relief rally, the guys look at the latest Fed comments and a report from JPM to see if the rally can continue
- Joseph Hogue: CFA and Host of Let’s Talk MoneyJoseph Hogue, host of Let’s Talk Money stops by this week to talk fundamentals, his experiences as an analyst and even some insider trading loopholes!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Call it a Recession Not a Crash, Amazon Burns through StaffMore economic data and an upsized rate hike this past week are the main focus, along with some troubling actions out of China…