Joining us in the Shop this week is Matthew Murawski, a Financial Planner at Goodstein Wealth Management. Listen along as we discuss Matthew’s unusual path into the world of finance, from humble beginnings as an auto mechanic in Ohio to working his way up the ladder after uprooting to California. We also discuss his work with the Youth Business Alliance, his investment strategies and some of the crazy mistakes a good financial planner can help people avoid.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 05/10/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Matthew is a financial planner at Goodstein Wealth Management and in his role, he helps manage the firm’s 401(k) clients, as well as his individual clients. He makes sure that they are positioned for future growth by providing individualized recommendations and strategies. He has been in the financial services industry for 9 years and had previously worked in the small cap venture capital space.
Matthew has always had a fascination with finances ever since he was a kid and in his role at the firm, he has built his own book of business and enjoys working hard for his clients to help them succeed. He is responsible for their success and doesn’t take that responsibility lightly. He wakes up every day with a new curiosity and is always looking to implement new strategies for his clients. He enjoys the relationships of trust and guidance he has built with them.
Outside of the office, Matthew enjoys spending time with his wife and baby daughter and is embracing the adventure of being a new dad. He also enjoys snowboarding, rowing, and running and is never one to turn down an athletic challenge. He is also involved with the Youth Business Alliance and helps mentor high school students and teach them about the economy and business.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!