This week we are pleased to have former CNN and Fox anchor and hedge fund manager Cody Willard in the shop to discuss his upcoming cryptocurrency launch. We covered a lot of topics in this episode, from launching a new coin and what red flags to watch for when buying crypto, to Cody’s investment strategy and what he thinks is the next trillion-dollar market. Oh, and we also had to ask about his friendship with Neil Patrick Harris… There’s something for everyone in this episode, and make sure you check out SKTLS before Friday to sign up for the airdrop!
2 Bulls in a China Shop: Recorded on 04/25/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
Cody Willard is a hedge fund manager and publisher of an online subscription investment and trading newsletter, a husband and a father to two beautiful daughters, one of whom is and has been diagnosed with a genetic disorder. Cody has been a Division-1 NCAA basketball player, an incubator analyst, a stock broker, a real estate appraiser, a busboy, a TV news anchor on Fox Business and CNBC. Mr. Willard received a BA in Economics from the University of New Mexico in 1996.
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
If you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising to help you find more friends, then you can donate to support the show here!
2 Bulls Discord:
- Sammie Ellard-King: Founder of Up the GainsSammie Ellard-King, founder of Up the Gains, visits the shop this week all the way from sunny London to discuss his investing journey.
- 2 Bulls Podcast: INTC Denies Delays, Nomad Asks to ParlayDan returns to the shop this week to discuss the latest news, and Fleri stops by to talk about his big win and offer tips for beating Random
- Back to the Futures with OrderFlow Labs: Ep. 3, Volume ProfilingThe Back to the Futures miniseries continues with Job from Orderflow labs as he gives a master class in understanding and using Volume Profile
- Recession gets Redefined, AAPL’s Revenue Continues ClimbWith Dan out of town this weekend, shop favorite Fleri fills in and brings us his hot takes on the latest news and talks about his favorite crypto personality
- Jason Lawhorn: Day Trader and Host of Completely Off the RailsJason Lawhorn, aspiring daytrader and host of the Completely Off the Rails podcast joins us this week to talk shop… both podcast and trading