This week in the China Shop, new hosts Anthony Fatseas and Sarah Glass discuss the latest CPI data and puzzle over BofA’s interpretation of Powell’s latest comments. In stocks, Grindr is going public and Elon Musk’s TWTR deal holdup make the headlines, along with AMC’s Adam Aron’s plea to retail shareholders. Over in the Crypto Corner, El Salvador’s expected default and COIN’s recent struggles are in the spotlight this week, and in The Bet, an argument over who’s pick was who’s will get put to the listeners to resolve…
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 05/13/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest CPI Data Shows Inflation Still Higher than Expected
BofA Analysts Say the Fed Wants a Hiring Freeze
Small Business Payrolls at Odds with Strong Jobs Report
Musk Buyout of TWTR on Hold
Grindr Going Public Via SPAC
Adam Aron Asks Retail Investors to Back Off Hostile Social Media Posts
El Salvador Expected to Default as Bitcoin Drops
COIN Admits Users May Lose Holdings if Exchange goes Bankrupt
90/90 Study for Finding Market Bottoms
- Baseline Evaluation: Follow-up with Vanta TradingIn liu of our regular weekend show, we have this recording of Kyle’s eval review with Vanta Trading’s Baba and Banks!
- The Option(al) Experience: Ep. 5, Options AnalysisThis episode is all about practical application, but before we get into the meat of the discussion, we have a quick digression about managing emotions.
- Bullish on Crypto: Ft. Dan Habib, CryptoCharged.comDan Habib returns to the shop to talk about why he’s still bullish on crypto (and BTC in particular) long term
- Round Table Square Traders: Trading Around Your Job, Ft. Mr. Banks and JoelMCJoel picked the locks to the shop to have this conversation with Vanta Trading’s Mr. Banks about going rogue and trading around a day job!
- Big Changes at Vanta – Ft. Baba YagaBaba Yaga stops by to discuss the recent changes happening over at Vanta Trading! Keep watch for the follow-up review coming soon!