This week in the China Shop, Sarah Glass of TRADEPRO Academy fills in for Kyle as he fills in for Anthony who was filling in for Dan. Listen along as Kyle and Sarah discuss the latest market news, which is mostly the recent Fed decision and NFP report. In stocks, SBUX gets hit with labor complaints, BBIG announces its Div-ex date, and the Motley Fool makes a bullish case for… OLN? Over in the Crypto Corner, a particularly important senate race in Ohio is down to two pro-crypto candidates. The first week of May is in the books and surprisingly, no one is losing money in this month’s Bet.
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 05/07/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or leave a message at (725) 22-BULLS. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord to get updated when new content is posted!
FED Hikes 50bps to Fight Inflation
David Tepper Says Markets Unhinged Following Error by Powell
BofA Predicts Where Current Downtrend Will End
Starbucks Hit with Sweeping Labor Complaint
Motley Fool Stock Pick
BBIG Spinoff Date for Cryptyde Announced
Ohio Senate Race Between Two Pro Crypto Candidates
Learn More Here
***Send us your mailing address so we can send you a smash it yourself mug when you join!***
Friends of the Show:
- Trade Runners w/ Rich Friesen: Ep. 6, Conversations with MoneyComing into the home stretch of this miniseries with Rich Friesen, we build upon last month’s topic as Rich has a conversation with Kyle’s subconscious about Money
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Too Regional to Succeed…Turmoil in the Financial Sector leads to a slew of banking headlines this week, and conflicting calls from the two most shortable figures leaves the crypto world confused
- Andie Kramer: Crypto Tax ExpertAndie Kramer of AsKRamer Law stops by the shop this week to continue our education on the ever-changing crypto taxation landscape
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Housing Market Update w/ Sue MakiSue Maki (formerly Pullen) drops by this weekend to talk about interest rates, housing, and more!
- Round Table, Square Traders: Retail Capital and RobertRRetail Capital makes his first ever podcast appearance as he fields questions from China Shop discord member RobertR!