This week in the China Shop, we look at the comments by uber hawk Bullard on Friday before moving on to stories about Melvin Capital and Citadel’s Ken Griffin. In other news, Turkey’s latest actions justify Dan’s repeated attempts to start beef as they threaten to block Finland and Sweden from joining NATO. In Stock News, Stellantis pisses off their suppliers and Musk tries to get the SEC involved in his TWTR acquisition. Over in the Crypto Corner, Dan fills us in on more of the details leading to the collapse of stablecoin Terra and in The Bet, Kyle finally gets his consequences
2 Bulls in a China Shop: 05/20/22
Listen now on all major Podcast distributors!
If you like our show, please let us know by rating and subscribing on your platform of choice!
Should you like our show and hate social media, then please tell all your friends!
If you have no friends and hate social media and you just want to give us money for advertising and help you find more friends, then you can donate here!
Our podcast is sponsored by Sue Pullen at Fairway Independent Mortgage (MLS# 206048). Licensed in 25 states, if you need anything mortgage-related, reach out to her at SPullen@fairwaymc.com or give her a call at (520) 977-7904. Tell her 2 Bulls sent you to get the best rates available!
If you are interested in signing up with TRADEPRO Academy, you can use our affiliate link here. We receive compensation for any purchases made when using this link, so it’s a great way to support the show and learn at the same time! **Join our Discord for a link and code to save 10%**
Check out the custom studies for futures trading over at OrderFlow Labs!
To contact us, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fed Bullard Saves the Markets?
Former SEC Chief Says Recession is Likely
Melvin Capital Hedge Fund Shuts Down
Citadel’s Griffen Chides Retail for Taking Down Melvin Capital
Turkey Threatens to Block Finland and Sweden NATO Membership
Musk Wants SEC to Evaluate Twitter User Numbers
Stellantis Retracts Unpopular Supplier Contract
Spirit Board Rejects JetBlue Takeover Offer on Anti-Trust Risk
Terra Execs Dissolved Korean HQ Days Before Collapse
How the Anchor Protocol Helped Sink Terra
- Back to the Futures with Orderflow Labs: Ep. 2, Auction TheoryEpisode 2 of our Futures series with Orderflow Labs continues as Fleri discusses TPO charts and auction theory
- Paul Halme: Former Stockbroker and 2x Bestselling AuthorPaul Halme joins us in the shop this week to talk about everything from his investment strategies, how he helps entrepreneurs and even his experiences in MMA
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Bullard Calms, Consumers Got QualmsFollowing a nice relief rally, the guys look at the latest Fed comments and a report from JPM to see if the rally can continue
- Joseph Hogue: CFA and Host of Let’s Talk MoneyJoseph Hogue, host of Let’s Talk Money stops by this week to talk fundamentals, his experiences as an analyst and even some insider trading loopholes!
- 2 Bulls Podcast: Call it a Recession Not a Crash, Amazon Burns through StaffMore economic data and an upsized rate hike this past week are the main focus, along with some troubling actions out of China…